Support street children in Nairobi to be in families and give hope
When you donate, you help us impact more children with quality services while at Kwetu
Click here to Donate via Paypal
Click here to Donate via M-Changa
How can I make donation by bank M-Pesa via Cell phone in Kenya?
- Select M-PESA from the Safaricom Menu.
- Select PAYBILL from the M-PESA Menu.
- Enter our Business No: 734665
- Enter Your Name into the Account No.
- Enter Amount and Send
How your gift makes an impact
With your gift, Kwetu Home of Peace can help more street kids and sustain families by providing essential support for the most vulnerable.
Give a child safety & care
Help us continue our operations. When children need a family, KHP is there. Family is the essential social care structure. Your gift will help provide street children with care and protection, child-centered services, medical care, support, safety, and connection they deserve.
Help keep a family together
We also help restore a child’s family from dysfunctional to healthy and safe. Rather children being on the street experiencing hopelessness mistreatment, you support families struggling to stay together and reunited families with resources that lead to self-sufficiency.
Reduce child homelessness
We’re working to further reduce the number of children that are homeless on the streets. Supporting our transition will reduce the dependency on institutionalization and increase community responsibility in taking care of the children.
Other ways to support our work for children and families
Here are some other ways you can help:
- Expertise (social workers, information technology, counselors/therapists)
- Time and volunteering (for workshops and seminars)
- Children’s learning materials (Kenya’s Competence Based Curriculum)
- Tuition and education support for children so they can better attend school
- Funding for Children’s medical bills (children rescued from the street often need a lot of medical care up front)
- Technology (PCs, laptops, printers, digital cameras)
- Sports items (footballs, soccer uniforms, athletic shoes, and others)
- Social work and Transportation Cost support (ongoing home visits, counseling, and mentoring for children and families)
- Furnishings (chairs, desks, tables)
If you’d like to get involved in some other way, please contact us